Now you can learn about invasive weeds – their identification and eradication, health and safety, law,costs and tax help with PLR Ltd’s CPD certified training. Contact PLR Ltd for further details.
CPD (continuing professional development) certified training is widely respected by professionals and is considered as a demonstration of expertise and competence.
PLR provide CPD certified Japanese Knotweed/invasive weed training seminars, presented by a PLR invasive weed expert.
We cover a wide ranging number of topics concerning Invasive weeds and in particular Japanese Knotweed and its eradication.
Invasive weeds subjects include
- Japanese Knotweed – Identification, structure, function, growth, origin and evolution
- Japanese Knotweed eradication methods (instant and in-situ)
- Himalayan Balsam, Giant Hogweed and Ragwort their implications and methods of control
- Health and safety
- Legal boundary/border disputes
- Legal requirements and responsibilities
- Tax incentives
Clients wanting to advance their knowledge of Japanese Knotweed/invasive weeds will find the seminars very informative, interesting and educational.