PLR Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected so, if we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
PLR Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page – we will let you know by email, but also check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Some names and contact information including email addresses
- Some demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use the information gathered to:
- Help with Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and service
- Send promotional emails about special offers and member news or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
Any information we collect is kept secure: we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website, so please exercise due caution and diligence!
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may send you member offers and information we think will be useful to you as a Chamber member – if you don’t want to receive our news letters, just let us know.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.